Zari Sparkling Grape is sold across 5 continents and is enjoyed in some of the world’s finest restaurants and hotels.
Our products meet the following international standards:
HACCP accredited (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points food safety)
- FDA certification allows export to the United States of America
- ISO approved - ISO 9000 quality assurance
- Halaal: certified halaal by the South African National Halaal Authority
- BEE Level 1 (South African government criteria of 100% racial inclusivity)
It is certified that Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) is added to:
Inhibit fermentation of the cold-pressed product;
Inhibit other microbiological growth.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is added to:
- provide supplementary resistance to fermentation
- ensure that the product has excellent shelf life.
For: United Arab Emirates, China and Japan.