ZARI™ sparkling grape juice is a premier brand. It is 100% alcohol free, rich in nutrition and anti-oxidants and contains no artificial colorants, no added sugar and no concentrate. It is produced in the Cape from the muscat seedless cultivar which is naturally sweet and refreshing and has a pronounced sweet floral aroma, the muscat bouquet is unmistakable and the taste is crisp, fresh and fruity. ZARI™ can be enjoyed as an everyday pleasure, it is the ideal choice to compliment any gracious affair like weddings, Barmitzvahs, Eid, Valentine’s Day and graduations. ZARI is the first choice for health conscious customers seeking a great tasting, ethical, lifestyle adult beverage.
ZARI has been created for the discerning palate, it respects both the Western Cape’s grape heritage, our local high-end market and the new wave of visitors to our shores.Zari - crisp, clear liquid gold and luscious ruby red
- Bubbly in 750 ml – refreshing; effervescent; bursting with the poetry of romance, once the cork is popped, the sweetness of love flows.
- Lifestyle 750ml with screw-cap – revitalising everyday life with perfect taste and great health benefits, it is a celebration of the joy of living
- Ready-to-go 300ml cans – pure high-energy for living your best life and keeping you on top of your game!
COLOUR - White: deep yellow-golden colour, Red: rosy-ruby; upfront muscat aroma, crisp, green apples on the palate, refreshing, mousse on pouring, streams of fine bubbles.
- 100% alcohol free
- Pure single muscat grape cultivar, not blended
- No added sugar
- Rich in anti-oxidants and nutrition
- Cholesterol and Gluten free
- Has 3 times the nutritional value than that of orange, grapefruit, tomoto or apple
- Improves blood circulation
- Anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory qualities
ZARI™ is a perfect “fit” for the new emerging global Muslim markets that traditionally have been offered a limited range of fizzy drinks and diluted grape concentrates. ZARI has been exported to the Middle East with the approval of the Food Control Department of the Dubai Municipality