ZARI Party Tropicalé
A future classic incorporating tropical pineapple and citrus notes. Serve chilled in attractive glasses. The colour and aroma will add soul to your party!Ingredients:
- 700ml ZARI Sparkling white grape juice
- 150ml pineapple juice
- 150ml orange Juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 kg ice
Smokey pineapple, honey and rosemary caramelised canapés
Pairing notes: For South African and outdoor lifestyles ~ when grill’s fired up, these quick charred pineapple canapés with the fragrance of honey and rosemary are an ideal accompaniment to a chilled glass of ZARI or mocktail that may be served as an easy appetiser, side dish or as part of summer dessert platters.Ingredients
- 1 Pineapple
- 2T Honey
- 10 Rosemary sticks
- Peel and cut pineapple into fingers and drizzle with honey.
- Cut the rosemary sticks on their thickest end at an angle to make it easier to skewer the pineapple pieces. Remove 2cm of leaves from the end you have cut.
- Carefully skewer the pineapples. Heat a griddle pan over high heat.
- Place the pineapples on the pan, making sure not to overcrowd it.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side until caramelized.
Serve on a beautiful platter.