ZARI Party Tropicalé
The Entertainer. A future classic mocktail incorporating tropical pineapple and citrus notes, will ensure the life and soul of your party, when served chilled in your favourite glassware.Ingredients:
- 700ml ZARI Sparkling white grape juice
- 150ml pineapple juice
- 150ml orange Juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 kg ice
- Mix the pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice together.
- Place ice cubes into the glasses right to the top.
- Pour the juice slowly, over the ice, to fill each glass 1/3 full.
- Top up just before serving with ZARI sparkling white grape juice.
Smokey pineapple, honey and rosemary caramelised canapés
Pairing notes: For South African and outdoor lifestyles ~ when grill’s fired up, these quick charred pineapple canapés with the fragrance of honey and rosemary are an ideal accompaniment to a chilled glass of ZARI or mocktail that may be served as an easy appetiser, side dish or as part of summer dessert platters.Ingredients
- 1 Pineapple
- 2T Honey
- 10 Rosemary Sticks
- Peel and cut pineapple into fingers and drizzle with honey.
- Cut the rosemary sticks on their thickest end at an angle to make it easier to skewer the pineapple pieces. Remove 2cm of leaves at the end you have cut.
- Carefully skewer the pineapples. Heat a griddle pan over high heat.
- Place the pineapples on the pan, making sure not to overcrowd it.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side until caramelized.
Serve on a beautiful plate or platter.